||The 2022 Dixie District Leadership Academy is back on! It has been rescheduled for Saturday, January 15 and will be conducted via Zoom. The Academy will begin at Noon CT/ 1:00 ET and will last for three hours.
Here is a list of classes and their facilitators:
- Secretary - Russell Bell from Atlanta, current and longtime District Secretary
- Treasurer - Luis Morales from Macon, GA and current District Treasurer
- Music & Performance- Jimmy Tompkins, Director of Chattanooga Choo-Choo Chorus and current District M & P VP
- Marketing & PR - Mike Brunson from Atlanta, current M & PR VP
- Membership & Chapter Development - Steve Callahan from Birmingham, AL and Current District Membership VP
- Website Design & Maintenance - David Murphree, District webmaster and District Board Member at Large
- Healthy Chapter Initiative class - Bob Cox from Oregon (Evergreen District). This class is for Chapter Presidents, Executive Vice-Presidents and Board Members at Large. Bob Cox brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this class. He will lead a discussion of different leadership topics than were discussed in this class last January.